The user has the option to configure his/her browser to prevent the installation of cookies on his/her computer.
What is a cookie and what does it do?
A cookie is a file that can be downloaded to your computer or electronic device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow the visited website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and certain types of cookie can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
- Own cookies: These are the ones sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are the cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
These are normally used to store information that is only relevant to the delivery of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie where data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, completing an order purchase process, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service under certain general criteria predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browser profiles for the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on analysis of the data used by the service users.
- Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that are used to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that the publisher may have included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained by means of continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
If you decide to change your website access settings, you should be aware that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your device at any time by changing your browser settings:
To set Internet Explorer cookies
To set Firefox cookies
To set Google Chrome cookies
To set Safari cookies
We cannot guarantee that links will be active when you want to use them as browsers are periodically updated and/or changes are made to them. To avoid problems, you can get access directly from your browser options.
The cookies we use on this website are listed below. As a user, you should make sure that you are happy with them before you continue browsing.
You can also set your browser not to accept cookies, although this may affect the proper functioning of the application.
|NAME||SENDING SERVER||PURPOSE||OWN/THIRD PARTIES||DUTY OF INFORMATION AND CONSENT|